The official app from Malaysia’s Land Public Transport Commission or Suruhanjaya Pengangkutan Awam Darat (SPAD).
mySPAD is one of many apps offered under the project of myGov Mobile initiative by MAMPU (Malaysian Administrative Modernisation & Management Planning Unit) to actuate governments services through mobile platforms for a quick and easy access from anywhere.
Through mySPAD, you are able to obtain instant accurate information on public transport terminals, routes, schedules and fare on your smart device. A convenient and hassle-free way to plan your journey!
mySPAD is offering:
· Rapid public bus routes (includes Penang & Kuantan)
· Dial a Taxi (list of licensed taxi operators)
· Light Rail Transit (LRT) info & routes
· KTM Commuter service – schedule and fare
· Go City-KL bus routes
· KL Monorail: routes & schedule
· Includes a School Bus Checker on registered school buses for parents’ ease of mind.
So, if you are simply holidaying in Malaysia, a regular commuter or planning a trip to the City do give mySPAD a go. Download now. It’s Free!